Vacancy Account Manager Midlands
Energyst CAT Rental Power is a globally operating joint venture combining the know-how of Caterpillar and the leading CAT dealers in Europe to provide Energyst CAT Rental Power. Our expertise is based on years of experience supplying complete solutions from the planning phase to installation, implementation, on-site maintenance and management. Our passion is providing the solutions for our customer’s success.
We are a young and growing international organisation offering interesting possibilities for motivated people. The Energyst Group is organised with the Head Office in the Netherlands and subsidiaries across the globe.
Energyst UK are looking for an Account Manager to sell Energyst solutions and to maintain relationships with a number of strategic named accounts that are of significant importance to Energyst.
- Acquire, expand and retain strategic named accounts
- Lead the sales activity for assigned strategic named accounts (regional & national)
- Work in partnerships with clients in order to gain understanding of requirements and deliver top solutions
- Gain understanding of the customers business and specific strategic needs, and how Energyst solutions fits in the context of their business
- Drive problem solving to support strategic named accounts in terms of short- and long term solutions
- Assess, on an ongoing basis, the quality of delivery of solutions to address customers needs
- Focal point of contact as sales representative for strategic named accounts, regardless of location
- Acquire new business
- Manage relationships with strategic named accounts
- Engaging with key personnel across all levels of the organization, specifically senior management/board level, to drive implementation of cost effective solution;
- Provide adequate and timely reports and input for the sales forecast regarding assigned strategic accounts
- Establish Annual revenue budget for accounts and identify & qualify any business cases for investments to support the development of the account
- Provide input into marketing initiatives related to customer acquisition
The ideal candidate will have:
- A university degree or its equivalent in sales or marketing
- Experience and proven track record on sales in a Rental environment
- Experience in industrial services business in an international business environment preferred
- Proven drive and ability to sell ideas/opportunities/concepts
- Strong project management skills
- Has excellent, influencing and relationship building skills
- Awareness of P&L
Energyst offers you
A challenging and responsible job in a dynamic European organisation and an attractive salary and commission package.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Jodie Strzadala, HR Officer, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for this vacancy is 24 April 2015.