Vacancy Service & Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/HV)
A unique opportunity to work in an international environment, dealing with the specific dynamics of various rental markets by providing outstanding solutions
Energyst is a company providing turnkey rental solutions for power generation and temperature control (air/liquid heating and cooling). Energyst was formed by Caterpillar and 10 of its CAT dealers in Europe to be the exclusive CAT dealer in Europe for rental power and temperature control solutions. The company is represented in Europe, Latin America, Africa and Russia.
Energyst Group Services, based in Bladel (NL) as a workshop and logistical depot, is looking for an S&M Engineer (Electrical / HV). Energyst Group Services is responsible for Service & Maintenance, Product Development, Used Equipment, Bid Management, Logistics and operational support for our internal customers.
The S&M Engineer takes the lead in testing of power generation equipment, transformers and switchgears after delivery from factory or after repairs and or refurbishments in our depot in Bladel.
Reports improvements to S&M Manager, implements these changes, executes repairs or takes the lead in fulfillment by external suppliers. Creates and gains more in dept knowledge within Group Services on generator controllers and electrical devices and HV equipment.
Keeps in touch with internal and external sources to create, improve and share technical knowledge.
- Testing of generators, transformers and switchgears
- Integrate the latest software and settings for generator controllers and transformers
- Supply technical support, technical knowledge to power engineers, site or depot supervisors (on depot or projects)
- Liaise and advise to improve how to execute testing of Power equipment & electrical equipment.
- Executing second line maintenance and repairs or taking the lead during executing by external suppliers
- Implementing retrofits
- Accountability for quality of work, cost control, timing and level of effort
Key Performance Indicators
Desired educational level and experience
- Graduate in Electronic Engineering.
- Graduate / certified in HV
- In depth knowledge of generator controllers, preferable Deif / Woodward
- Knowledge of VFD / invertors
- Basic knowledge of diesel and gas engines
Other relevant knowledge and skills
- Relevant experience in Industry, Events and Utility in an international setting
- Indebt knowledge of the English language, additional language is a plus
- Proficiency in mathematics and figures
- Good level of IT literacy
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to international travel
- Drivers license
- Ability to perform under pressure while being flexible, creative and independent
Please send your application letter + curriculum vitae by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the vacancy please contact Evi Spiessens (HR) at phone number 076-5438500.