At Energyst, we strive to supply equipment with the performance to meet any challenge. Caterpillar is the world’s largest producer of medium- and high-speed diesel engines, and its generators are renowned for their safety and reliability.
Our temporary power rental solutions range from simple generator sets to multi-megawatt installations, while our heavy-duty equipment is noise-suppressing and – in addition to supplying a base load – is easy to ramp up and down with soft loading and unloading for peaking power.
Housed in robust cast-iron 20- or 40-foot CSC-plated ISO containers, our generators are easy to transport by road, sea or air. They are also simple to assemble, operate and maintain.
The XQE line provides industry leading fuel efficiency (up to a 20% improvement) and excellent performance. Ancillaries ensure your power supply meets the highest safety standards, from HV and LV cables and powerlock connectors to fuel tanks and fuel farms, and 32 to 3200 Amp distribution boxes.
ENERGYST’S FUEL-EFFICIENT AND LOW-EMISSION CAT DIESEL GENERATOR SOLUTIONS:
- Are modular systems from 75 to 2000 kVA and beyond
- Produce low emissions to meet or exceed local and national standards
- Use DEIF generator controls, with 24/7 remote monitoring and fully automatic synchronisation between the generators or with the grid for load shedding (peak shaving)
- Come as standard with internal, fully bundled, environmentally safe, double-walled diesel storage
SOME ADVANTAGES OF DIESEL POWERED GENERATORS:
- Cooler in operation, so easier to maintain and longer life
- Easy to transport (even in remote areas)
- Highly reliable sources of power
RELATED GENERATOR RENTAL SOLUTIONS:
OFFSHORE GENERATOR RENTAL SOLUTIONS: