About Energyst ….
Energyst Cat Rental Power is a Pan-European Company providing Turnkey Rental Solutions for Power Generation and Temperature Control. What makes Energyst different from other energy rental companies? Without any doubt, we are Energyst because of the real energy that our people bring to your world. We call it REAL ENERGY!
We are a fast-growing business which offers possibilities for motivated people to be part of a dynamic organization. The Energyst Group is organized with the Head Office in the Netherlands and subsidiaries in several European regions.
Our Headquarters in the UK & Ireland is based in Staffordshire. We also currently have depots in Birmingham, Aberdeen and Dublin.
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in every aspect of our business. We offer a challenging and responsible job in a dynamic European organisation.
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to be based out of our Dublin depot in Rathcoole covering Ireland. Our Engineers will be responsible for the diagnosis, service and repair of our Energyst fleet and installation on our customers’ sites to the highest standard guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
You will be rewarded with an attractive Salary, Service vehicle (with the option for personal use), Company Pension, Healthcare plan, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, plus Overtime and On call allowances.
• Diagnose, service and repair of Power equipment as required and in line with Energyst guidelines and procedures. Diagnose machine faults using appropriate test equipment and recommend repairs, use Service and Parts information to identify parts and procedures required to complete repairs, complete all required technical reports and other documents.
• Provide technical support to customers and internal Energyst team:
o on the depot, including project managers, and assist in planning for Power projects.
o to customers on technical and service related aspects of equipment and installations.
• Act on and promote Energyst Health & Safety and Environmental awareness and policy’s; e.g. record all accidents, abuse damages and near misses.
• Determine most cost-effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
• Promote “Energyst” positively to the customer in a professional manner.
• Be an active member of the engineering team.
• Preparation of reports in line with Energyst internal requirements.
• Committed to work according to company QHSSE guidelines and ensures support on continuous improvement at all applicable areas within the organization.
• The role may involve some labour intensive manual handling.
• Support the 24/7 coverage on an on call rota system.
• Minimum of a 4 years’ engineering apprenticeship or equivalent.
• Good working experience within the rental market in power generation.
• Good working experience of mechanical and electrical / electronic systems.
• Good knowledge of product range.
• Fully competent on all aspects of diagnosis and repair.
• Good knowledge of Load-banking process and synchronization of gen-sets .
• Deif control panel knowledge would be beneficial
• Good customer care and interface skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Flexible approach to 24/7 business.
• Hold a full and current driving licence.
• Has knowledge of the English language.
• Basic IT competency required.
How to apply
Does this spark your energy? Then we are curious about you! Show us your personal and professional energy and send your application to Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about this job please contact Kirsty Powis via the email above.
Please also visit our website at www.energyst.com