Energyst was formed by Caterpillar and 10 of its European dealers to be the exclusive CAT dealer in Europe for rental power and temperature control solutions. Energyst is represented in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Russia.
We are a CAT Rental Company for power generation and temperature control. But most of all: we are a group of people that bring their personal and professional energy to every project in every part of the world. To be honest, it is not the energy of our rental solutions that makes the difference. It’s the energy of our people. Dedicated experts, who really want to know everything and assume nothing. Only then can we provide solutions that really work, today and tomorrow.
For our office in Stockholm, Sweden we are currently recruiting a
Service & Maintenance Engineer
The Service & Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for diagnosing, servicing and repairing the Energyst fleet, and for the installation on customers’ sites. The S&M Engineer provides services that meet the highest standards, thus guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Maintenance and repairs of generators, transformers, water chillers and other industrial cooling and heating equipment.
- Diagnose machine faults in order to complete repairs and complete required technical reports.
- Provide technical support to customers and to your Energyst colleagues:
- At the depot: service and check equipment and assist in planning for cooling, heating and power projects.
- At the customer’s site: install, connect and service all related aspects of the equipment.
- Electrician or Electro Technician with certificate of completion.
- Relevant working experience with electrical / electronic systems.
- Highly competent on diagnosis and repair, electrical diagrams etc.
- Fluent in Swedish, written and spoken.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- An exciting position within a company that has a strong brand name: Caterpillar.
- A job in a growing international company.
- The opportunity to work independently and within a team of experienced colleagues.
- Development opportunities for the right person.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. For further information about this job please contact Niklas Gitye, Service & Maintenance Supervisor at phone number +46 706 941 911.