For our depot nearby Stavanger, we are looking for a Service and Maintenance Engineer.
Energyst Cat Rental Power is a Pan-European Company providing Turnkey Rental Solutions for Power Generation and Temperature Control. What makes Energyst different from other energy rental companies? Without any doubt, we are Energyst because of the real energy that our people bring to your world. We call it REAL ENERGY!
We are a young and growing organization which offers possibilities for motivated people to be part of a fast-growing organization. The Energyst Group is organized with the Head Office in the Netherlands and subsidiaries in several European countries.
Incumbent is to diagnose, service and repair of Energyst Fleet and installation and similar equipment (in the depot and/or on customer’s site) to the highest standard guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose, service and repair TC and/or Power equipment as required and in line with Energyst guidelines and procedures:
- Diagnose machine faults using appropriate test equipment and recommend repairs.
- Use Service and Parts information (SIS) to identify parts and procedures required to complete repairs.
- Complete all required technical reports and other documents.
- Provide technical support:
- On the depot, including project managers, and assist in planning for TC and/or Power projects.
- To customers on technical and service related aspects of equipment and installations.
- On standby service on regional TC and/or Power Projects.
- Act on and promote Energyst Health & Safety and Environmental awareness and policy’s; for example, record all accidents, abuse damages and near misses.
- Determine most cost-effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime; actively seek incremental revenue earning opportunities whilst carrying out normal duties.
- Promote “Energyst” positively to the customer in a professional and competent manner.
- Be an active member of the engineering team.
- Committed to work according to company QHSSE guidelines and ensures support on continuous improvement at all applicable areas within the organisation.
- At times response for the call out phone for night shifts and weekends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Education / Certificate in Electricity (Group L)
- At least two (2) years of relevant working experience
- Able to travel onshore & offshore jobs
- Good communication skills in Norwegian & English
- Drivers license
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in every aspect of our business. We offer a challenging and responsible job in a dynamic European organisation. Besides that, you’ll get a competitive salary and good benefit package.
How to apply?
Does this spark your energy? Then we are curious about you! Show us your personal and professional energy and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about this job please contact our Depot Manager Stavanger, Merete Hatleskog +47 990 90 640. Please also visit our website at www.energyst.com.