About Energyst ….
Energyst Cat Rental Power is a Pan-European Company providing Turnkey Rental Solutions for Power Generation and Temperature Control. What makes Energyst different from other energy rental companies? Without any doubt, we are Energyst because of the real energy that our people bring to your world. We call it REAL ENERGY!
We are a fast-growing business which offers possibilities for motivated people to be part of a dynamic organization. The Energyst Group is organized with the Head Office in the Netherlands and subsidiaries in several European regions.
Our Headquarters in the UK & Ireland is based in Cannock, Staffordshire which is known as our Birmingham depot. We also currently have depots in Leeds, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Dublin.
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in every aspect of our business. We offer a challenging and responsible job in a dynamic European organisation.
We are currently looking for an additional Sales Engineer to be based out of our Birmingham depot working alongside our existing Sales team.
We are currently looking for an additional Sales Engineer to be based out of our Birmingham depot working alongside our existing Sales team. This is a new and exciting opportunity to for an an individual to maintain ongoing relationships with significant key accounts, whilst also selling Energyst solutions to new customers. We are looking for someone who is technically strong within the Power Generation field.
You will be required to travel across the UK in the performance of your duties and some nights away from home may be required.
You will be rewarded with an attractive Salary, Company car, Auto enrolment Pension, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and entry onto the Sales Commission Plan.
- Lead the sales activity for your region, acquire prospects, expand and retain regional customers, draft proposals and negotiate and close contracts.
- Work in partnerships with customers in order to gain understanding of requirements and deliver best total solutions.
- Identify relevant lapsed accounts and potential additional accounts and implement strategy to win new business.
- Effectively present and represent the face of Energyst.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts in order to deliver the total solution to your customers.
- Act as second line on cash collection working together with sales support and accounts department.
- Gain understanding of the customer’s specific needs and how our turnkey solutions best fits in the context of their business.
- Consulting with customers to understand and anticipate their needs.
- Influence clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Assess, on an ongoing basis, the quality of delivery of solutions to address short and long term customer needs
- Self generate sales leads within the industry through our current data management systems and active sales activity.
- Responsibility for CRM system for your region/portfolio.
- Provide adequate and timely reports.
- Project manage your customer accounts.
- Committed to work according to company QHSSE guidelines and ensures support on continuous improvement at all applicable areas within the organisation
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent in sales, marketing or engineering.
- +2 years sales experience preferably in the industrial services business or rental business.
- Good technical knowledge in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in Power Generation or Gas Engines.
- Proficiency in Mathematics and English.
- Excellent IT literacy.
- Has excellent, influencing and relationship building skills, with all level of individuals.
- Proven drive and ability to sell ideas/opportunities/concepts.
- Commercial Awareness, with good networking skills within the industry.
- Ability to travel occasionally throughout the UK with some overnight stays.
How to apply
Does this spark your energy? Then we are curious about you! Show us your personal and professional energy and send your application to Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about this job please contact Kirsty Powis via the email above.
Please also visit our website at www.energyst.com