Energyst was formed by Caterpillar and several of its European dealers to be the exclusive CAT dealer in Europe for rental power and temperature control solutions. But most of all: we are a group of people that bring their personal and professional energy to every project in every part of the world. It is not the energy of our rental solutions that makes the difference. It’s the energy of our people. Dedicated experts, who really want to know everything and assume nothing. Only then we can provide solutions that really work, today and tomorrow.
Energyst Headquarters in Breda is recruiting a Sales Effectiveness Specialist. Are you looking for the next step in your career to work in a challenging international environment? Then we invite you to respond!
The main goal for you is to provide analytical support to the sales teams across the company about sales effectiveness, sales processes improvement, systems- platforms and reporting to leverage the sales force efficiency. Besides oversee and participate actively in marketing coordination with external suppliers and internal leaders.
- Generate quotes at the required level (timing, quality and quantity)
- Generates higher conversation rates (support)
- Support the coordination of product training and liaise with supporting departments when required
- Proactively provide training of CLM system, reporting or any tools when needed
- Provide and update tools of Sales Effectiveness and Marketing
- Provide relevant market intelligence from databases on prospects, projects and competition
- Act as the process owner of the Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Liaise with Caterpillar on Sales Effectiveness programs
- Provides support during implementation of sales and marketing operational excellence programs, standardized selling model, activity metrics.
- Develops ad hoc sales reports and performs trend analysis identifying leading/lagging indicators
- Keep permanent supervision of the outsourced services of marketing and other suppliers related to the role
- Lead activities and marketing initiatives and engage with the external parties and internal customers
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, Economics or similar.
- 3 years sales/marketing experience in an international business environment preferably in the international rental/services business or similar.
Other relevant knowledge or skills:
- In depth knowledge of the English language
- Working knowledge of compliance and legal regulations
- should be creative, energetic and service-minded person with a strong will to success ; Self-Starter
- Ability to work accurately and to strict deadlines without supervision
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in every aspect of our business. It’s an exciting position with contacts in various segments within a strong brand name: Caterpillar. You will be part of the Dutch enthusiastic and experienced team of ca. 25 colleagues. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Are you interested in this job?
Please respond by sending your resume and motivation to our HR Department addressed to Noeki Sebregts – firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any questions with regards to the content of the function you can contact Noeki Sebregts at (+31) 06 52 38 10 63.