Energyst Cat Rental Power is a Pan-European Company providing Turnkey Rental Solutions for Power Generation and Temperature Control. What makes Energyst different from other energy rental companies? Without any doubt, we are Energyst because of the real energy that our people bring to your world. We call it REAL ENERGY!
We are a young and growing organization which offers possibilities for motivated people to be part of a fast-growing organization. The Energyst Group is organized with the Head Office in the Netherlands and subsidiaries in several European countries.
To lead and manage allocated projects so that we create optimum value for each of our stakeholders by creating an engaging environment for covering their customer’s needs and challenges and create Power Rental solutions which are ideally suited to them
1. The primary responsibility of this position is to design, plan, organize, manage, execute and evaluate specified power generation projects.
2. Provide information and support in the development of the Five-Year Plan and Annual Business Plan.
3. Champion and guard the culture of REAL ENERGY at all assigned projects.
4. Lead and provide day to day supervision of assigned projects so that commitments made to all stakeholders are met.
5. Ensure that QHSSE policies and standards are proactively maintained on allocated projects.
6. You will be measured by the overall KPI’s of the BU and your support in achieving them.
• Relevant experience in industry and utilities in an international setting
• Bachelor level in electronic and/or mechanical engineering
• Experience and proven track record on Project Engineering, project management and Logistic management
• Strong project management and presentation skills
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills (comfortable with working under pressure)
• Ability to work effectively in a complex environment and ability to tolerate to stress
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Proficiency in project management software tools and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent staffing skills
• In depth knowledge of the English language
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in every aspect of our business. We offer a challenging and responsible job in a dynamic European organisation. Besides that, you’ll get an attractive salary and good working conditions.
How to apply?
Does this spark your energy? Then we are curious about you! Show us your personal and professional energy and send your application to email@example.com