We are Energyst
Energyst was formed by Caterpillar and 10 of its European dealers to be the exclusive CAT dealer in Europe for rental power and temperature control solutions.
We are a CAT Rental Company for power generation and temperature control. But most of all: we are a group of people that bring their personal and professional energy to every project in every part of the world. To be honest, it is not the energy of our rental solutions that makes the difference. It’s the energy of our people. Dedicated experts, who really want to know everything and assume nothing. Only then can we provide solutions that really work, today and tomorrow.
Energyst’s Central Marketing team is responsible for the company’s global marketing and communications activities, as well as for monitoring and improving the sales process. With the various marketing tools (website, social media, email campaigning, Google Analytics, web performance dashboard, CRM, customer satisfaction survey, market data) in place, what remains is building the bridge between the available data and the execution in the field. In other words: how can we use the available information to optimise our marketing and sales performance?
It is the intern’s role to build this bridge between the marketing and sales activities, within head office itself (corporate processes), as well as between our global rental depots and head office.
- Analyse roles & responsibilities related to marketing and sales activities in head office and local depots;
- Analyse which relevant market and customer data is available but unregistered/unused;
- Maintain sales performance monitoring tools and report out (sales pipeline and customer satisfaction survey);
- Suggest in which way market/customer/sales information can be used by local depots or on a national, European or corporate level;
- Support in tactical and operational marketing projects;
- Give day-to-day support to the marketing department:
- Support the rollout of our IIR projects database (determine depot requirements, process in IIR and report out to depots);
- Support the CRM helpdesk;
- Support the maintenance of CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey) system
- Maintain our social media channels;
- Prepare and execute email marketing campaigns;
- Liaise with our advertising agency for artwork creation in accordance with the brand guidelines.
- Student (bachelor) with a curriculum in International Marketing Management or International Business Studies;
- Energetic, proactive and service-minded person with a strong will to succeed;
- Self-starter with a hands-on mentality and eye for detail;
- Strong communications skills;
- International orientation and fluent in English (written and verbal).
Internship allowance will be €500,- gross per month plus additional commuting allowance.
Please send your application to email@example.com. For more information about the internship please contact Maike Denissen, Sales Effectiveness Specialist via the same email address.