Monday morning you can feel the Energy? Let’s start your workday in a international environment!
For our head office in Breda, we are looking for an IT generalist.
You are the linking pin in IT business continuity in terms of enabling employees to work with the secure offered IT solutions, primarily from a work place management perspective (computer hardware and standard software) and user access management.
The IT department is centralized at our Headoffice in Breda and supports all Energyst subsidiaries across Europe. In this role you will closely work with the IT System Engineer and IT Application Administrator to support day-to-day business.
• Computer hardware: provisioning of laptops, desktops, mobile devices (order, configure, deliver, maintain), manage computer fleet
• User management: set up and maintain users (standard Office application and Business applications)
• First line helpdesk support: computer hardware, office applications and business applications
• Maintaining our IT Service management tool (Topdesk)
• Basic System administration: file/print servers, AD, Exchange, DHCP, DNS, ADFS
• Basic Network infrastructure administration: Internet connectivity, VPN networking
• (IT) facility management support Breda HO
We’re looking for a enthusiastic, hands-on person with the following skills:
• MBO+ (ICT, level 4), Microsoft certifications are bonuses
• Broad range of interest within IT (all-round)
Other relevant knowledge or skills:
• Basic knowledge on LAN/WAN infrastructure and network security
• Windows Client Operating Systems
• Basic knowledge on Windows Server OS, Active Directory, Exchange, ADFS
• Basic knowledge of ERP systems
• Fluently in English
• Some years’ experience in an IT support role
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in every aspect of our business. It’s an exciting position with contacts in various segments. You will be part of the Dutch team of ca. 25 colleagues.
To keep a good working spirit we organize some activities twice a year to keep the ENERGY alive!
We offer a benefit package witch contains:
• competitive salary
• 25 holidays
• flexible working hours
And not to forget, we will let you be a part of REAL ENERGY!
Please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org