Show us your energy!
For our Continental region, we are looking for a full-time HR Officer (m/w)
Energyst Cat Rental Power is a Pan-European Company providing Turnkey Rental Solutions for Power Generation and Temperature Control. Energyst was a joint venture combining the know-how of Caterpillar and the leading Cat Dealers in Europe to provide Energyst Cat Rental Power. Our expertise is based on years of experience supplying complete solutions from the planning phase through to installation, implementation, on-site maintenance and management. Our passion is providing the solutions for your success.
We are a young and growing organization which offers possibilities for motivated people to be part of a fast growing organization. The Energyst Group is organized with the Head Office in the Netherlands and subsidiaries in several European countries.
The Human Resources Officer is responsible for all related HR tasks from A to Z. He/she will be responsible for the personal files, payroll mutations, recruitment, local policies, legal issues, performance management, absence etc. The HR Officer will be working for the Continental region (The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Norway and Sweden). He/she will be based at the depot in Bladel and will travel on regular base for the Management Meetings, recruitment, performance management etc. The HR Officer reports to The BU Director and acts as the focal point for the Continental region.
The HR team consists of 4 HR Officers (UK & Ireland, Spain, Head Office and Continental), 1 HR Director and 1 QHSSE Manager.
• People and administrative support is ensured according to high qualitative standards:
o Adequate support provided to the BU Director in Productivity, Performance, and Human resources management.
o Standard and on-demand human resources reports provided to management to allow for informed decision making.
• Fulfil the role of trust ambassador of the Business Unit and act as the guardian of QHSSE and Compliance culture.
• Develop and maintain functional and efficient human resources management and administration systems, processes, procedures, and performance management system.
• Track staff movement and enhance record-keeping, internal controls, and compliance with legal, labour requirements.
• Contribute to budget preparations and audit activities.
• Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly internal and external reports in a timely manner, as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resources management and administration.
• Experience working at an International environment.
Other relevant knowledge or skills
• Has in-depth knowledge of the English language; additional European language(s) desired.
• Excellent communication and consulting skills.
• Able to work under pressure and deadlines.
• Can work with a minimum of supervision.
• Lots of humor!
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in every aspect of our business. We offer a challenging job in a dynamic European organization and amazing colleagues to work with! The salary range for this position is between €3500,- and €3800,- per month, supplemented with:
• Mobile phone (Iphone)
• 25 vacation days and option to buy 8 extra vacation days
• Travel expense 0.25 c/km
• Monthly health insurance contribution
• Participation Incentive Plan
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about this job contact our HR Officer, Sabrina Bielars, +316 52 53 52 08.
Please also visit our website at www.energyst.com.