Energyst was formed by Caterpillar and 10 of its European dealers to be the exclusive CAT dealer in Europe for rental power and temperature control solutions. Energyst is represented in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Russia.
We are a CAT Rental Company for power generation and temperature control. But most of all: we are a group of people that bring their personal and professional energy to every project in every part of the world. To be honest, it is not the energy of our rental solutions that makes the difference. It’s the energy of our people. Dedicated experts, who really want to know everything and assume nothing. Only then can we provide solutions that really work, today and tomorrow.
For our UK business we are currently recruiting for Depot Supervisor for our London Depot.
The Depot Supervisor is responsible for developing and executing the annual depot business plan, for managing the operational activities, and the achievements of growth of the various defined financial parameters defined in the annual business plan.
- Execution of the annual Depot Business plan.
- Manage and develop the depot organisation.
- Ensure that depot costs are within budget.
- Work closely with the Sales and Applications Team to realize an optimal market approach and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Application team and fleet planner to establish the best cost-effective logistics and supply chain management to meet the requirements of customers.
- Supporting external and internal Sales with their business acquiring.
- Set targets, communicate, motivate and monitor progress against specific individual targets so that functional targets are achieved. Ensure that the team has clarity concerning performance expectations.
- Ensure depot team has the required skills, knowledge and competencies to do the job and appropriate training and development plans are in place.
- Ensure operational excellence in their depot.
- Implement & apply the QHSSE&C standards of work and provide adequate training and equipment.
- Committed to and responsible for the work according to company QHSSE guidelines and ensures support on continuous improvement at all applicable areas within the depot.
- Minimum of five years of working experience Technical engineering, Logistics and/or Service.
- Bachelor level or its equivalent in Technical Engineering or Business Management an advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills with people management responsibility.
- Good communication skills; able to communicate at all levels.
- Strong operations experience within the rental market ideally in power generation and temperature control.
- Good knowledge of local market and product range.
- Experience in Cost Management, risk management and Energyst budget systems.
- Keen commercial awareness, enthusiastic with the ability to respond quickly to customer’s needs.
- Knowledge of QHSSE&C principles with good understanding of ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001. QHSSE certification an advantage.
- Flexible approach to 24/7 business.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the English language.
- Hold a full and current driving license.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. For further information about this job please contact Kirsty Powis, HR & Administration Officer via email.