Energyst was formed by Caterpillar and 10 of its European dealers to be the exclusive CAT dealer in Europe for rental power and temperature control solutions. Energyst is represented in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Russia.
We are a CAT Rental Company for power generation and temperature control. But most of all: we are a group of people that bring their personal and professional energy to every project in every part of the world. To be honest, it is not the energy of our rental solutions that makes the difference. It’s the energy of our people. Dedicated experts, who really want to know everything and assume nothing. Only then can we provide solutions that really work, today and tomorrow.
For our UK business we are currently recruiting for Back Office Support for our Aberdeen Depot.
Supporting the external sales team with day to day operations, including customer contacts, quotations, marketing activities and maintaining relations with selective group of customers, so that revenue and profits are maximised.
- Handle all correspondence and organizing contact between the sales team and their (potential) customers, create and maintain sales and customer records, monitor orders and process invoices, including Exact and other business systems.
- Maintain sales relations with a selective group of customers via telephone or mail.
- Assist in resolving customer disputes.
- Act as first line on cash collection: escalate to second line on cash collection if necessary.
- Responsible for estimates and quotations; also, prepare tender documents and/or contracts direct for a selective group of customers.
- Confirm projects on a quote basis for a selective group of customers.
- Assist documents like presentations for selective customers or prospects.
- Prepare market analysis from figures given.
- Assist in marketing activities.
- Keep records of sales targets and actual figures and compiling them into reports for management.
- Prospecting Depot Sales.
- Support on Operations tasks:
- Receiving / delivering goods and services and transport in EPOS.
- Interpret customer requirements to ensure correct equipment and transport is scheduled.
- Allocate equipment from rental fleet to obtain maximum benefit for both customer and Energyst.
- Coordinate suppliers and monitor performance, ensuring best rates and technical requirements are met.
- Plan and order equipment transport nation-wide and abroad.
- Organise equipment repairs/overhauls and identify and order parts to maximise fleet availability.
- Raise rental invoices for equipment to ensure Energyst are paid accurately and within payment terms.
- General administrative duties required by the business.
- Committed to work according to company QHSSE guidelines and ensures support on continuous improvement at all applicable areas within the organization.
- Maintaining a general office tidiness.
- Any other duties commensurate of this role.
- 1-2 years administrative experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills are required.
- Close attention to detail and the ability to sort and sift facts.
- Able to work to extremely tight schedules.
- Able to work autonomously as well as well-organized.
- Self-starter with an ability to prioritize.
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Access.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the English language: additional European language(s) desired.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. For further information about this job please contact Kirsty Powis, HR & Administration Officer on the email address above.