Energyst Cat Rental Power is a Pan-European Company providing Turnkey Rental Solutions for Power Generation and Temperature Control. What makes Energyst different from other energy rental companies? Without any doubt, we are Energyst because of the real energy that our people bring to your world. We call it REAL ENERGY!
We are a young and growing organization which offers possibilities for motivated people to be part of a fast-growing organization. The Energyst Group is organized with the Head Office in the Netherlands and subsidiaries in several European countries.
Our Application Engineering Team enables REAL ENERGY by designing and delivering innovative, cost effective engineered solutions in response to carefully identified, specific customer needs. The team will be responsible for managing and transferring the technical intellectual property in the Business Unit.
- Provide engineering advice and support to the Sales Team in the preparation of Commercial offers, and specifically:
- Accompany sales at customer meetings / site visit to assure the customers technical needs are well understood and addressed.
- Advice on costs and feasibility
- Support by supplying technical knowledge & designs in the form of calculations and drawings
- Support by engaging with customers on engineering and technical requests
- Advice management and Depot managers on project specific purchases and specialized cross rent options to fulfil the customer’s needs
- Provide engineering advice and support to develop and enhance product applications so that the most suitable commercially viable (new and existing) technologies are considered within our target industries.
- You will be required to prepare and hand-over detailed project documentation and specification to the Depot Team to ensure that execution is in line with customers’ expectations
- Project Management is always the responsibility of the respective Depot Manager. From time to time you may be requested, as a result of high business activity, to provide Project Management support to the Depot Manager to ensure the operational delivery of specified projects, to which you have been appointed in advance.
- Ensure that specified projects are appropriately evaluated with regards to technical performance.
- Ensure that all work is properly administered in accordance with Energyst policies and procedures
- Degree Industrial Engineering, Electric engineering
- Relevant experience in Industry, Events and Utility in an international setting
- Excellent AUTOCAD skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- Good level of Project Engineering
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to travel
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills (comfortable with working under pressure)
- Ability to work effectively in a complex environment and ability to tolerate to stress
- In depth knowledge of the English language
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in every aspect of our business. We offer a challenging and responsible job in a dynamic European organization. Besides that, you’ll get an attractive salary and good working conditions.