Energyst Cat Rental Power is a Pan-European Company providing Turnkey Rental Solutions for Power Generation and Temperature Control. Energyst was a joint venture combining the know-how of Caterpillar and the leading Cat Dealers in Europe to provide Energyst Cat Rental Power. Our expertise is based on years of experience supplying complete solutions from the planning phase through to installation, implementation, on-site maintenance and management. Our passion is providing the solutions for your success.
We are a young and growing organization which offers possibilities for motivated people to be part of a fast growing organization. The Energyst Group is organized with the Head Office in the Netherlands and subsidiaries in several European countries.
The Application Engineer TC provides technical service support and project support in Temperature Control (TC) projects within the region Benelux, for both (pre)sales activities as to provide expert technical support to operational staff, sales staff and managers.
- Providing technical support/engineering to the sales team in the quotation phase on the complex TC projects.
- Managing the complete project preparation after order of these complex TC projects.
- Managing the project handover to the BNL operational team for further execution of the project and stay end responsible.
- Supporting the BNL sales team with technical training on TC applications to constantly improve their technical knowledge.
- Advising on more major regional contracts and complex applications related to TC Projects;
- Act as a project Manager for more complex TC Projects.
- Act pro-actively as a team member within the Continental Application Group to constantly improve our quality.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor/ Master or its equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering or work experience
- Health and safety certifications
- Experience with technical support in TC Projects
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Good collaboration skills
- Good sense of responsibility
- Flexibility, no 9 to 5 mentality
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in every aspect of our business. We offer a challenging job in a dynamic European organization. In addition, you receive a salary in line with the market / if applicable, supplement with:
- Company Car
- Mobile phone
A challenging and responsible job in a dynamic European organisation and we can offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. For further information about this job please contact our Application Manager, Rob Munsters, +31652535205
Please also visit our website at www.energyst.com.