Can you bring REAL ENERGY into our accounting and finance administration activities?
REAL ENERGY is at the heart of all we do. As an Energy rental company, we exist to create optimum value for each of our stakeholders. At Energyst CAT Rental Power we do so by really understanding their world. Putting all the expertise, drive and engagement we have into every meeting, every project and every challenge we face together with our Customers, Employees, Investors as well as our Society. This is not a mission we can fulfill just by putting words to paper, but by putting words into the minds and hearts of people like you. In our world of finance, we work with numbers. But that doesn’t mean we forget the people who deal with them every day. Only together with you- and all the employees you motivate, inspire and engage with- can Energyst become the brand that stands out by outstanding.
Due to the expansion of the team, we are recruiting an Accountant in Norway. As our Accountant Norway you will be the one to bridge the gap between our head office in Bladel, the Netherlands, and our service rental depots in Norway on all financial matters. In this role you will be part of our Financial Team based in the Netherlands and you will report to the Manager Finance & Control. Your workplace is located at Drammen or Egersund (Norway) and you don’t mind to, every now and then, travel to our projects or to our other office, and sporadically even to your colleagues in the Netherlands.
You regularly work together with colleagues or external suppliers, but as our Accountant Norway, you work largely alone on a daily basis, and you enjoy doing this. You know when to engage your stake- and placeholders. What else will you do?
Your specific tasks:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting work;
- Manage reporting cycles (month end and year end closing – timely, completely, and accurately);
- Maintaining Policies and regulations (including preparation audit files and (income)tax declarations;
- Ensuring and maintaining quality in administration f.e.
A self-starting all-round Accountant with a hands-on mentality and who gets REAL ENERGY from working with different stakeholders (Management, Sales team and Suppliers). You have a positive attitude, have the ability to prioritize and furthermore you will recognize yourself as independent, experienced, and proactive.
- 0,8-0,9 FTE;
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent;
- A least 7-10-years experience with finance administration and Accountancy;
- Payroll experience is preferred;
- Experience with support auditor (KPMG), processing income tax, SAFT reporting;
- Work experience with ERP systems (Infor M3 pre);
- Experience with Microsoft Excel;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian.
Energyst is a CAT Rental Company. We offer power generation and temperature control solutions to customers in various market segments. We are a group of people that bring their personal and professional ENERGY to every project. It is not only the ENERGY of our rental solutions that makes the difference. It’s also the ENERGY of our people. Dedicated experts, who really want to know everything and assume nothing. Only then can we provide solutions that really work, today and tomorrow.
We are part of Pon, one of the largest Dutch family businesses and international trade and service organization with a wide variety of activities. More than 13,000 people work in more than 30 countries. Pon stands for brands such as Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, MAN, Gazelle, and Caterpillar.
Working for Energyst means being part of a team of dedicated professionals in all aspects of our business. We offer a challenging and responsible job in a dynamic organization within a strong brand name: Caterpillar. You will work in an organization with short lines and an informal work atmosphere. Further, you will have:
- A market conform salary;
- Short-Term Incentive Plan 10% (after probation period);
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- The possibility to develop yourself with several trainings / courses.
Do you get REAL ENERGY from this vacancy? Do not hesitate to send your profile (CV) to email@example.com (HR). Do you have questions about the vacancy, please contact Ferdin Venhuizen (Manager Finance & Control) (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0) 6 46 17 02 00). He loves to tell you more in detail about the job.
- First selection on resume
- Second selection teams call
- Third selection face to face in Norway (if there are no travelling restrictions)